January 25, 2012

Day 25-Inspired by: Fashion

Morning Ladies!!
I cannot believe we only have 5 days left of this challenge! WOW!
So ladies today is inspired by fashion HUH? I am not like a super
fashionable person, so when it said inspired by fashion I had no idea
what to do ahahah. So I kinda just googled fashion show & found this.

























I kinda really like this dress, I am a BIG fan of color blocking.
So I figured this would be pretty easy to recreate, yeah no..
I am not good at freehanding, I do NOT have a steady hand.
so I did my best, but as you ladies know I am no professional ahah!
So I used OPIs - Funky Dunkey, Essies - Fiji, Essies - Little brown
dress & Wet & Wilds - FuchsiaRama. Here you go!



What do you ladies think???
I am undecided, I could have picked something cooler,
but im not very creative ahaha!

Make sure you check out the ladies that I am doing this challenge
with & follow them so you can see what they come up with!!!



& also dont forget to follow me on twitter @polishandiamond
As always ladies I love your comments so keep them coming.
& thank you so much for visiting & reading!!
I hope your having a good week :D
❥Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. These look just like the inspiration pic, such a good job Linds, don't be so hard on yourself. I love the colors <3

    ReplyDelete