January 13, 2012

Day 13-Animal Print Nails

HAPPY FRIDAY LADIES.
okay so today is one of the challenges I was very excited for.
 because I am STUPIDLY obsessed with animal print. GAH
I just love everything about it. I of course did a leopard print,
because it is my absolute favourite!! Me & a girlfriend dressed
up as leopards this year for halloween & I did my shoulder &
part of my back in leopard. I tried to look for a picture, but
am too tireed & I cannot find it on my computer ahah!!
Im pretty sure its my picture for my blog ahah! ANYWAYS
so I did leopard, I did sort of a gradient style underneath
with OPIs Rising Star, OPIs Take the Stage & OPIs Warm
& Fozzie, then just used a black nail art brush & WHALLAH.
Im definately digging when I branch out & go buck wild!!





They are very jungley, im diggin it!

What do you ladies think??

That is all for today so make sure you check
out the ladies that I am doing this challenge with
& follow them so you can see what they come up with.
Tawny - Nail Art by Tawny  & @Tawny_Tawknee_

& also follow me on twitter @polishandiamond

& as always ladies I love your comments :D
Have an awesome weekend
thanks for visiting!!
❥Lindsay

5 comments: