January 01, 2012

31 Day Challenge!!

Hey Ladies!
Happy New Year =)
I have been wanting to do this challenge for a while now
so I decided what better way to kick off the new year
then to start the 31 day challenge.

My friend Adri from twitter said she would do the challenge with me.
So therefore I cannot miss ANY days because she is counting on me ahah
This is going to be a hugeeeee starting point for me to get my blog moving
it will also get me to open up me imagination,  as well as try some of the un-used
polishes in my collection =)

You can find Adri's blog here, where she will be posting the challenges too.
She was one of my first twitter friends, she is such a sweetheart& I couldnt have picked a better person to do this challenge with =)
Make sure you follow us both on twitter @polishandiamonds & @moriesnailart 
so you can see when the posts will be up =)
Also here is the list of each day & what you can be expecting;







































Make sure you check back everyday so you can see what
we come up with !
❤ Lindsay

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you're soo sweet. It's an honor to do this challenge with you, we're gonna have soo much fun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks marijo!
    & Adri i know im looking so forward to it =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks awesome! I might just have to give it a go next month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you definately should katie! its so much fun!

    ReplyDelete