November 20, 2011

A-England.



Hello Lovely Ladies.
Its Sunday, today i had a very very busy day with homework &
im getting a nasty head cold so i tried to nap today but 
i went to see Breaking Dawn Part 1, IT WAS SO GOOD.
Even though i knew what was going to happen i cried so much, im SO excitedd for part 
two, i dont know when it will come out thought, but i cannot wait!

Okay okay onto the polish!
The absolutely GORGEOUS color i have today is by A-England its called Iseult.
It is part of the Mythicals Collection by A-England.
It is an absolutely gorgeous pale pink color with pearly shimmer
For a pale pink im pretty impressed that could have only taken
two coats to cover the nail, but there were a bit of streak lines.
So i put three coats of Iseult with no top coat. 
Im sorry about the messyish application!
I was to excited to take pictures to do a clean up
God the subtle shimmer is so gorgeoussss
A-England makes some of the most gorgeous colors
I am in desperate need of Lady and the Lake! ahh 
But Before Isulet i had avalon on & it was beautiful
I did it last minute before i went to the bar with a girlfriend
I took one pretty haggard drunken picture of avalon.
Sorry about the flash coming off of my clutch, 
which p.s. im in love with, its a cheap version of Alexander Mcqueen
Skull clutch, gah its gorgeous, im very off topic today i know ahah
but this is what i want my blog to be, i want it to be able to be polish
& everything inbetween, like all my other loves & obsessions
Isnt it absolutely gorgeous! I got so many compliments at the bar.
One more picture i took when i was fooling around with Iseult
i took this picture:
I just fell in love with the way this picture turned out!
so so so pretty =)
Anyways Ladies,
Thats all i have for you todayy
Let me know what you think of A-England if you've tried it
& also let me know your favourite polishes 
so i can try them out =)
As always you can e-mail me at polishanddiamonds@hotmail.com
or add me on twittter @polishandiamond

2 comments:

  1. This one is on my lemming list for sure!!! I love a-england polishes! Every time I wear them I get complements! So far I have tried Lady of the Lake, Tristam, Galahad and Avalon. Tristam is my favorite nail polish of my 300+ stash! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I ordered iseult, Avalon & Tristam, I have yet to try Tristam but everyone tells me how gorgeous it is! So I must try it soon, maybe another post this week :) you should order iseult forsure it's so Romantic :) thanks Becky <3

    ReplyDelete